The Buruni Lunchbox from sustainable giants, A Slice of Green is perfect for picnics, camping trips and everyday lunches. The Buruni has two tiers, ideal for separating sandwich and a snack, sweet and savoury or anything else that takes your fancy. Leak resistant, plastic free and promoting a zero waste lifestyle, this lunchbox is both practical and ethical.
Great as a gift, this quality product has smooth rolled stainless steel edges. There is a silicone seal and locking clips to keep your food sealed and separated securely. Please note this lunchbox is suitable for wet food such as pasta with a sauce. It is not, however suitable for liquid food such as soup.
The Buruni Lunchbox Details
- 1300 ml capacity
- High Quality 201 food grade stainless steel
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- 13cm wide x 17 cm long x 8 cm high
- Folded, smooth edges
- 100% recyclable
Other ways you can keep your lunchtimes sustainable include:
- Use a beeswax wrap instead of plastic clingfilm
- Take a refillable water bottle with you instead of buying single-use plastic, (cheaper too!)
- Buy a reusable cutlery set or spork
To keep in touch with everything going on in The Coffee Lounge, follow us on Facebook