Cornish Wildflower Seeds
These Cornish wildflower seeds are brought to you by the Little Cornish Seed Company. Each packet contains a beautiful blend of UK native wildflower seeds. Specially selected to attract and benefit bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
This eco-friendly and ethical Cornish company provide hand packed seeds. Allowing you to experience the magic and wonder of growing your own wildflowers at home.
- Packaged in a compostable envelope.
- Comes with easy no nonsense guides.
- Perfect for encouraging children to garden.
- There are tips on where to grow and when to sow on the packet.
- Contains approx 5g – enough to cover approx 2m sq.
- Seeds can be sown in March or April. Alternatively sow them in autumn as they grow well over winter.
- A lovely gift for the avid gardener or the casual grower.
- Help provide habitats for our bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Includes a blend of annual and perennial species.
Contains: Common Agrimony, Borage, Wild Clary, Red clover, White clover, Cornflower, Ox-eye daisy, Wild Foxglove, Corn cockle, Common Knapweed, Greater Knapweed, Purple loosestrife, Wild Marjoram, Meadow Cranesbil, Musk mallow, Common Poppy, Ragged robin, Sainfoin, Field Scabious, Small Scabious, Teasle, Bird’s-foot trefoil, Kidney vetch, Viper’s bugloss, Yarrow, Yellow rattle.
Why not try our Felted Aromatherapy Soaps?
To keep up to date with the new Cornish Gems Shop follow us on Instagram.
Surfers Against Sewage is our 2021 Charity of the Year. You can learn more about the plastic-free movement by clicking here.