Ideas Recycled Pencils
The ‘Ideas’ recycled pencils are brought to you as part of the sustainable stationery range by the ethically conscience company, Vent to Change.
These pencils are made from recycled CD cases. Therefore by purchasing these pencils you are preventing unwanted old plastic from ending up in landfill.
Available in two colour ways, either a sage green colour in a green pack or a pink pencil in the peach coloured pack. Both options feature the word, ‘Ideas’ in embossed gold script.
- 3 x recycled writing pencils.
- Hard graphite grey writing core.
- Made from recycled CD cases.
- Made in the UK.
- Sharpen with a traditional sharpener.
More about Vent for Change:
- Everything they design and make uses recycled and sustainable materials.
- Working with Plan International they support children’s education projects worldwide.
If you like this product, why not check out the ‘Ideas’ Sustainable Stationery Bundle. The bundle features four items; A5 notebook or sketchbook, a plain or lined pocket book, a set of 3 recycled pencils and a bookmark.
Keep up to date with the new Cornish Gems Shop and follow us on Instagram.
Why not browse our luxurious holiday properties whilst enjoying your morning coffee?
In addition, Cornish Gems Gift Vouchers are available here, give the gift of luxury here.