Keep Leaf Reusable Baggie
The Keep Leaf reusable baggie is an attractive and ethical solution for everyday packed lunches. Made from 100% certified organic cotton with an attractive grey on cream mesh print. This product is a perfect alternative to cling film or plastic bags. Lighter than a sandwich box the baggie makes a great accompaniment to the lunch bag.
This baggie is fully insulated and is finished with a waterproof liner. This makes it easy to wipe clean. The baggie is durable with double seaming and quality stitching. Velcro strips securely close it for transportation.
The Keep Leaf Reusable Baggie Details
- 100% certified organic cotton exterior.
- Fully insulated.
- Waterproof Liner.
- Spot clean or machine wash in cold water.
- Don’t tumble dry, lay flat to dry.
- BPA, lead and phthalate free.
- Width: 18 cm; Length: 16 cm.
Other ways you can keep your lunchtimes sustainable include:
- Use a beeswax wrap instead of plastic clingfilm.
- Take a refillable water bottle with you instead of buying single-use plastic, (cheaper too!)
- Buy a reusable cutlery set or spork.
- Pack your own lunch instead of buying pre-packaged items.
Surfers Against Sewage is our 2021 Charity of the Year. You can learn more about the plastic-free movement by clicking here.
Find some great places to picnic in Cornwall with our Cornish Gems blog.