Natural Body Brush
This natural beech wood body brush encourages the renewal of skin cells with gentle, circular dry brushing. The natural sisal bristles stimulate circulation, and unclog pores leaving soft, radiant skin.
Before getting in the bath or shower use gentle, upward strokes with your brush. Take care to use lighter pressure on sensitive areas such as the abdomen.
All About Sisal.
Sisal is a plant fibre that shares qualities with the top of a pineapple. Each plant can produce up to 250 leaves and they can grow as long as 2 metres. Each leaf contains approximately 1000 fibres.
Sisal plants are very kind to our environment. The weeding and maintaining of sisal plants is done by hand. The fibres are also very durable, lasting for years.
Product Care Instructions:
- Tap the body brush after use to remove debris.
- At least once a week wash the bristles in warm, soapy water. Rinse well.
- Dry your brush with the bristles pointing downwards.
- Do not immerse the brush in water.
- Biodegradable and sustainable.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Made from FSC certified beechwood.
- Plastic free product.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Made by sustainability specialists Wild and Stone.
Why not grab an aromatherapy felted soap made in Cornwall to complement your brush?
If you are looking to reduce your single-use plastic consumption, have a look at these great alternatives to disposable face wipes.
What better way to relax than a luxury, seaside holiday in Cornwall?