A pack of 5 organic cotton facial pads from sustainable makers, A Slice of Green. For anyone looking to ditch the plastic and reduce their reliance on single-use plastics. No need to buy packets of disposable wipes any more, they can also be used in place of cotton wool pads. Use in place of a disposable wipe and pop in the washing machine to clean them. They can then be hung up with the handy tag.
The organic cotton facial pads are double sided for versatility; one side is cotton towelling and the other cotton velvet. Use to remove make-up or to wash away the daily grime.
- Machine Washable, (30 degree wash with similar colours.).
- 100% Recyclable.
- Have a tag for hanging.
- 9.5 cm diameter.
- Made from Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Cotton.
- One side is 100% organic cotton towelling.
- One side is 100% organic cotton velvet.
- Responsibly sourced; the manufacturer is a family business that makes the bags in their own sewing unit in Tamil Nadu, India.
More about A Slice of Green:
A Slice of Green bring us brilliant plastic-free alternatives free from nasties such as BPA, phthalates and lead. Their products help you live a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
To find out more about our sustainable products follow us on Facebook here.
To find out moire about our environmental policies click here.