Organic Cotton Facial Pads
A pack of 5 organic cotton facial pads from sustainable makers, A Slice of Green. For anyone looking to ditch the plastic and reduce their reliance on single-use plastics. No need to buy packets of disposable wipes any more, this product can also be used as an alternative to cotton wool pads. Use them in place of a disposable wipe and pop in the washing machine to clean them. They can then be hung up with the handy tag.
The organic cotton facial pads are double sided for versatility. One side is cotton towelling and the other cotton velvet. You can either use to remove make-up or to wash away the daily grime.
- Machine Washable, (30 degree wash with similar colours.).
- 100% Recyclable.
- Have a tag for hanging.
- 9.5 cm diameter.
- Made from Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Cotton.
- One side is 100% organic cotton towelling.
- One side is 100% organic cotton velvet.
- Responsibly sourced; the manufacturer is a family business that makes the bags in their own sewing unit in Tamil Nadu, India.
More about A Slice of Green:
A Slice of Green bring us brilliant plastic-free alternatives free from nasties such as BPA, phthalates and lead. This means that their products can help you live a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
You can also keep your kitchen plastic free with the dishwashing bundle.
Keep up to date with the new Cornish Gems Shop and follow us on Instagram.
Surfers Against Sewage is our 2021 Charity of the Year. You can learn more about the plastic-free movement by clicking here.