St Ives Beach Bundle
St Ives Beach Bundle
The St Ives Beach Bundle is a fantastic way to purchase three exclusively designed, branded souvenirs celebrating St. Ives and Cornwall.
All items are designed by local artist Emma Fashokun for Cornish Gems Holidays.
These items go perfectly together to form a gift for someone special or to use on your holidays to take to the beach!
- St Ives Cornwall beach towel with Seaqual Yarn x 1
- Scenes of Cornwall Jute Bag x 1
- St Ives Cornwall Chilly’s bottle in the colour of your choice x 1
St Ives Cornwall Beach Towel with Seaqual Yarn
This Beach Towel with Seaqual yarn is constructed from 60% recycled organic cotton and 40% recycled, reclaimed plastic from the sea.
We have been long-time plastic-free champions at Cornish Gems. Incorporating this ingenious yarn from Seaqual into our product range has been a very exciting development.
Seaqual is passionate about working towards a circular economy, removing marine litter from our oceans and reducing plastic pollution. Find out more about Seaqual here. Seatowel also donates 5% of their profits to ‘The Ocean Clean Up Project.’
The St Ives Seatowel depicts a classic view of the harbour across the rooftops. The Island is silhouetted against white clouds and a blue sky in the distance. The design is woven into the towel. There is no dye used in the manufacturing process to save on water and energy.
The St Ives Seatowel is soft, lightweight and fast-drying. At a generous 170 cm x 100 cm there is plenty of room to stretch out on one of the glorious beaches in St Ives.
Why St Ives Cornwall Beach Towel with Seaqual Yarn is better for our environment:
- This product is made from recycled marine plastic that will no longer be polluting our seas.
- Recycled cotton comprises the majority of the towels composition. The result of this is a reduction in the amount of textiles going to landfill.
St Ives Seatowel specifications:
- Size: 170 cm x 100 cm.
- Material: 60% recycled cotton and 40% recycled rPET from the sea.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees.
- Soft iron.
Scenes of Cornwall Jute Bag
The Scenes of Cornwall jute bag, featuring the artwork of local artist Emma Fashokun. Evoking familiar scenes of Cornish Landscape created in pen and ink. Wheal Coates looms in the foreground, a reminder of past Cornish industry that still dominates the landscape today. Beyond the rugged coastline lies Godrevy Lighthouse. A periwinkle blue highlight is used for the sky and tide pools to enhance the design.
Featuring stitched taped seams and two strong handles, the bag is sturdy and roomy. Perfect for shopping days and beach days. Why not keep one in your car to reduce your reliance on single-use plastic bags?
The Cornish Gems jute bag is a perfect gift or souvenir and reminder of holidays past and to come for Cornwall lovers everywhere.
Jute Bag Dimensions:
- Width: 46 cm
- Height: 32 cm
- Depth: 16 cm
The featured property is Merry Mead, a beautiful coastal home with a private indoor pool in St Mawes.
St Ives Cornwall Chilly’s Bottle
St Ives Cornwall Chilly’s bottle, available exclusively at the Cornish Gems Shop.
At the cutting edge of reusable products is the ever desirable Chilly’s bottle. Keeping your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours, it’s a product perfect for everyday sustainable living.
Chilly’s bottles have become market leaders in reusable water bottles. Absolutely leak proof they are great for children’s backpacks or anyone staying hydrated while out and about. Therefore, whether you want to keep your coffee hot on a road trip or your water cold on a hot day this Chilly’s bottle fits the bill.
Cornish Gems are proud to present our exclusive designer St Ives Cornwall Chilly’s bottle featuring an etched design of this beloved Cornish town. Looking over the rooftops towards the historic harbour and beyond to The Island, this view will be familiar to many St Ives lovers. Created by local artist, Emma Fashokun you can find out more about the design process here.
- Size: 500 ml
- Construction: Double wall vacuum technology
- Materials: High grade 304 stainless steel. Powder paint coating.
- Please note that the engraved area may differ in size from illustrations. This is dependent on manufacturing restrictions during the Coronavirus pandemic.
These Cornish Gems items are just one of the ways that we are enabling a more sustainable lifestyle. Others include:
- Our mantra is to reuse, recycle and reduce. Firstly, we reuse packaging that orders come in, rather than purchasing new. Also, the company recycles all our food containers, paper and cardboard.
- We are passionate about sourcing our food locally and promote #eatlocal. Working with local suppliers for everything for our welcome packs.
What better way to relax than a luxury, seaside holiday in Cornwall?
Find some great beaches to visit in Cornwall by reading our Cornish Gems blog.
Why not grab an aromatherapy felted soap made in Cornwall to wash that sand off with?
Matte Yellow, Pastel Blue, Matte Blue